PeopleSoft Test Framework (PTF)
- Start Date:
- Not Specified
- Finish date:
- Not Specified
- 699.00 USD
PeopleSoft Test Framework (PTF) is a tool that automates various tasks within the PeopleSoft Enterprise application – primarily functional testing. Automating functional testing allows you to execute more tests with greater accuracy during a shorter time window.
PTF works by replicating the actions of a single user executing functional tests against a PeopleSoft browser-based application. Users can capture or “record” manual test procedures and save them within the framework. Later, perhaps after an application upgrade or patch, those tests can be executed against the application to verify whether the application still behaves as expected. This method for capturing and executing tests is often called the “record and playback” approach to automation.
Test assets (tests, test cases, logs, and execution options) are stored in a database as Application Designer objects, which means they can be compared and copied between databases.
PTF includes a number of features that many other commercially-available record-and-playback automation tools lack.
- Understanding PeopleSoft Test Framework
- Installing and Configuring PTF
- Using PeopleSoft Test Framework
- Creating Tests and Test Cases
- Developing and Debugging Tests
- Administering PTF
- Identifying Change Impacts
- Incorporating Best Practices
- Using the PTF Test Language
- Test Language Reference
- Reserved Words Quick Reference
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft
- PeopleSoft Installed on your desktop / laptop (we can help you install it for a small fee of USD 199)