Welcome to OnlyERP! It is important to read the following information if you continue to browse and use this website, especially if you intend to access or post or take online exams. If you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions mentioned along with our General Guidelines and Terms and Conditions then it will help in building a strong relation between us. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement or are not satisfied with the service, you can give us your valuable suggestions in the mail id mentioned in the contact details. Please read carefully before using this website:
A. TERMS APPLICABLE TO ALL USERS
3. Jurisdiction The Website is directed to those individuals and entities located anywhere in the globe. It is not directed to any person or entity in any jurisdiction where (by reason of nationality, residence, citizenship or otherwise) the publication or availability of the Website and its content, including its products and services, are unavailable or otherwise contrary to local laws or regulations. If this applies to you, you are not authorized to access or use any of the information on this Website. OnlyERP makes no representation that the information, opinions, advice or other content on the Website (collectively, "Content") is appropriate or that its products and services are available outside India. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
5. Copyrights and Trademarks The materials at this Site, as well as the organization and layout of this site, are copyrighted and are protected by International Copyright laws and treaty provisions. You may access, download and print materials on this Website solely for your personal and non-commercial use; however, any print out of this Site, or portions of the Site, must include OnlyERP’s copyright notice. No right, title or interest in any of the materials contained on this Site is transferred to you as a result of accessing, downloading or printing such materials. You may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license any part of this Site; create derivative works from, link to or frame in another website, use on any other website, transfer or sell any information obtained from this Site without the prior written permission of OnlyERP Except as expressly provided under the "Scope of Use" Section above, you may not use, reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute, or publicly display or operate this Website without the prior written permission of OnlyERP. You may not use a part of this Website on any other Website, without OnlyERP’s prior written consent. OnlyERP respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our Users/ users to do the same. The policy of OnlyERP is to terminate the accounts of repeat copyright offenders and other users who infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us
7. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant to OnlyERP that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site.
8. Spamming Gathering email addresses from OnlyERP through harvesting or automated means is prohibited. Posting or transmitting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation to other Users is prohibited. Inquiries regarding a commercial relationship with OnlyERP should be directed to Info @OnlyERP
9. No Warranties THE WEBSITE, AND ANY CONTENT, ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEMS INTEGRATION, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ALL OF WHICH OnlyERP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS. OnlyERP DOES NOT ENDORSE AND MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT, AND OnlyERP WILL NOT BE LIABLE OR OTHERWISE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN UPDATING THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT. WE HAVE NO DUTY TO UPDATE THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE. OnlyERP MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OF THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTS OR OTHER CONSEQUENCES OF ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND USING THE CONTENT, AND FOR TAKING ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE THAT ANY CONTENT YOU MAY ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THIS WARRANTY DISCLAIMER MAY BE DIFFERENT IN CONNECTION WITH SPECIFIC PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED BY OnlyERP
12. Indian. Resident You represent that you are a resident of India.
13. No Professional Advice The information available on the Website is intended to be a general information resource regarding the matters covered, and is not tailored to your specific circumstance. You should not construe this as legal, accounting or other professional advice. This Website is not intended for use by minors. YOU SHOULD EVALUATE ALL INFORMATION, OPINIONS AND ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE IN CONSULTATION WITH YOUR INSURANCE SPECIALIST, OR WITH YOUR LEGAL, TAX, FINANCIAL OR OTHER ADVISOR, AS APPROPRIATE.
14. Users Disputes You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. OnlyERP reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users.
Record the dialogue in public chat rooms.
Examine an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Areas.
Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the OnlyERP Site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
OnlyERP reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary to protect the personal safety of our guests or the public. OnlyERP has no liability or responsibility to users of the OnlyERP Website or any other person or entity for performance or non-performance of the aforementioned activities.
17. Limitation of Liability YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. OnlyERP SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO, USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT (EVEN IF OnlyERP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) OR THAT ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS IN, OR DELAYS IN TRANSMISSION OF, INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE USER, ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR FILES, INTERRUPTIONS IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONNECTIONS TO THE WEBSITE OR VIRUSES, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY BE DIFFERENT IN CONNECTION WITH SPECIFIC PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED BY OnlyERP . SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
20. The website content: This website contains material which is owned (or loaned by universities or education institutions) by us, unless stated otherwise. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, data flow, logos, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
21. Copyright notice This website and its content are copyright of "OnlyERP". All rights are reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
22. Content policy It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement; we will remove the photos immediately. However, it is not our responsibility to check the copyright status of photos uploaded and hence cannot be held liable against what our members upload. You must own, or have permission to use, any photos that you upload to http://www.onlyerp.com. Note: Images that are under obvious copyright, such as the Windows/Mac sample pictures, will be deleted immediately without notification.
23. Security We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.